Register online now:
Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your class choices and if you'd like a payment plan (auto-pay with credit card on file required for payment plans).
Classes are held at our studio located at 3-2600 Kaumuali'i Hwy, Suite A2, Kukui Grove Center (Across from Deli & Bread)
• If you are already enrolled in classes in Koloa, and wish to switch to a class in Lihue, please email us to see if this is feasible. The Lihue Session runs 2 weeks longer than the Koloa session, so additional charges will incur. Lihue classes will not perform at War Memorial on April 7.
• We use "Sessions" instead of "Monthly" Pricing, which may make your tuition look higher than normal. However, we encourage monthly payment plans. Create an account in Dance Studio Pro, enroll in autopay, and email us to complete your monthly payment plan.
• If you'd like to utilize the Master Plan, (take 4 classes the rest are free!), send us an email and we can set that up.
• Lihue Classes will have a Spring Showcase on Saturday, May 18 at Center Stage in Kukui Grove. There is a $25 costume fee for participation in this show.
• We will be taking students to JUMP! on May 11-13. Auditions for these teams, and for solos, duos, & trios will be this Friday, January 26. Please RSVP if you plan to audition for JUMP! so we can give you the full information on convention fees, which are set by the JUMP! Convention. You may also opt to attend JUMP! workshops without competing. We can get you signed up for that. All attendees are responsible for their own airfare, room, board & transportation to the event.
• OPEN HOUSE: Stop by the Lihue Dance House this Friday, January 26 from 5:45-6:45pm to see the space and meet the staff!
Class sizes are limited so we recommend you enroll ASAP to reserve your spot. Drop-Ins are $22 and meant to be used for adult classes, visitors, or for students to try out a class before committing to a session.
At Koloa Dance House, we believe in the significance of a well-rounded foundation in dance education. We believe that solid technique is crucial for the growth of every dancer, every style. We believe in facilitating a flexible progression through levels, catering to the diverse starting points and goals of our students.
A traditional progression often involves staying in the same level for 2-3 years. We aim to provide a supportive environment where students can progress at their own pace, ensuring a strong foundation while accommodating those who may demonstrate the ability to advance more rapidly.
Early Childhood (Ages 1-5):
Beginning (Ages 5-9):
Level 1 (Ages 7-10):
Level 2 (Ages 10-13):
Level 3 (Ages 12-16):
Level 4 (Ages 14-18):
Our dedicated instructors provide personalized attention, fostering both technical excellence and artistic expression.
We understand that some tweens and teens may join us later in their dance journey. We encourage a supportive environment that allows for both recreation and dedicated progress. We understand that many older dancers who start later hope to join their peers at higher levels sooner, and we want to create pathways that lead toward fulfilling that goal.